Accommodation with friendly, welcoming host families
When your students feel at home, they talk more and they learn faster!
English Naturally's host families are a different world from typical language school families.
We visit each of our hosts individually and we use only friendly, welcoming hosts who know how to make young students feel at home and understand the importance of mealtime conversation.
Features of our Host Family accommodation:
- 2, 3 or 4 students per family
- Free places for group leaders
- All meals provided (packed lunch)
- Friendly, helpful hosts, willing to speak to students
- Located in the town- or city-centre area – students get to the centre on foot or by local bus (weekly season ticket available)
- Students met on arrival by hosts and dropped off on departure
Our families are “hand-picked”. Every home is visited by our experienced Host Family Visitor. We choose friendly families who have nice homes and are happy to spend time with students, helping them improve their English and get to know the area.