What our clients say…
“What was good about my stay? The host family, what we did, my “sister” Asia, the lessons. The family was very friendly and we did a lot of things.” Marta (Junior aged 13) Read more comments from recent students
Full-immersion for Juniors - Winchester and surrounding area
Chatting with an English friend is the very best way to learn!
More and more parents are realising that a full-immersion course (where there is no contact with other foreign students) is the best and most efficient way for their child to learn English. We guarantee that there will be a child or children of similar age in the host family. So your child will make an English friend to help them learn everyday English naturally and instinctively.
The host parents will take responsibility for your child and make him or her really feel part of the family. As with our other courses, a private teacher will come to the family to give lessons each day. These can be adapted to a particular need - for example preparation for an exam.
The combination of formal lessons and "mixing in" with the family produces great results - you will be amazed!
We will talk to you over the phone before you come to assess your level and get a good idea of your needs and your interests. Your private lessons will be tailored to your individual needs, such as concentrating on areas of vocabulary that are important to you, or preparing for an exam such as Cambridge First Certificate.
This course is available in Winchester and Petersfield only. Students may be placed in towns/villages in the area. Our priority is to find a great family for you!
If you are aged 16 or over, you can also take part in our popular Work Experience scheme which adds an afternoon work placement onto the morning tuition.
Junior English course summary
- General English - customised to your needs and interests (this can include exam preparation)
- All levels
- Private tuition - teacher comes to your host family.
- Study for between 3 and 5 hours per day
- Standard accommodation in a family with child of similar age guaranteed
- Full supervision of students aged 10-14. Close supervision of students aged 15-17
- Flexible dates - come any date and stay as long as you like
- Private tuition tailored to your needs - from 3 to 5 hours per day - can include preparation for IELTS or Cambridge exams
- Free course book if you do more than 15 hours tuition in total.
- Free grammar or vocabulary title if you do 5 hours tuition per day
- Pre-course assessment to determine your English level, your interests and what you hope to achieve from your course
- Certificate of attendance
- After-course report and recommendations for further study
- Bedroom and study area in host family
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (special dietary requirements on request)
- Free Wifi Internet (host family dependent)
- 24 hour support from English Naturally
- Infinite student alumni service from English Naturally
Juniors can take part in a range of activities, to include tennis and golf, to make their stay even more exciting. See the Extras section.