Lymington New Forest Community Summer School
27th June - 5th August 2022
For students from 11-18
Where young people are safe, happy ... and increasingly fluent!
Safe: living with friendly, educated host families in Lymington - a lovely, typically English town facing the Isle of Wight.
Happy: with a London trip every other Saturday (and a more local excursion on the other Saturday), lots of fun activities and exciting half-day weekday excursions like Bournemouth and the New Forest.
Increasingly fluent: with top quality English lessons and daily conversation with educated host families.
- Pay just for the period you stay. Arrive and leave when you like - any day of the week (minimum stay 10 days). Choose your best flight option!
- Older students, aged 16+ will take part in our Business and the Environment (B&E) programme
- Lessons, activities, excursions. Half-day trip every Thursday. Full-day trip every Saturday
- Live in a host family in the heart of a typical English community
- Low-cost taxi transfers if you arrive/leave at the weekend
- Low-cost transfers at weekends throughout the summer school period
- Passport cash-back offer - £25!! See details here!
Don't just speak English "Be English" next summer in Lymington!
Lymington is a beautiful, safe, typically English town in Hampshire, on the south coast between Southampton and Bournemouth.
English Naturally has been a trusted provider of English language programmes since 1999