Courses for teachers - language improvement / enrichment
The English Teaching Network
These courses focus on language improvement (vocabulary, fluency) and developing knowledge of different aspects of the UK, as well as specific language areas such as pronunciation. We do not cover methodology.
- Keep your English fluent and up-to-date!
- Learn about UK culture and institutions.
- Discuss Current Affairs with our course leaders and your peers!
The courses will be led by English Naturally teachers who have experience in teacher development.
6-week courses, one hour per week, usually at 1700 UK time. Grab a glass (or bottle?) of wine and tune in!
Enrolments are open to all English teachers whose first language is not English (minimum level B1+)
There is a maximum of 8 per course.
Each course has a different topic, such as:
- How We Were - BBC Archive videos from the 1950s-1870's that make us think about how we lived then compared to now
- The natural environment in the UK – national parks, characteristics of different areas, the National Trust.
- Pronunciation workshop.
Book via our Language Academy website https://language-academy.uk/product-category/tefl-courses/
We provide a Certificate of Attendance.
Price: usually £60 per course for standard courses but browse the Language Academy site for more info.