HELLO AND WELCOME!
I have spent my whole career in language teaching, teacher-training and school management. I worked abroad for 10 years, then in London for another 10 (running a large language school in Oxford Street) and set up English Naturally in 1999.
I and my team are here for you!
In the photo above, taken on a bridge over the Itchen river, near Winchester on our annual "awayday" (a country walk followed by a pub lunch!) you can see some of the most important EN staff:
- Angus Kirk - Registrar/Operations Manager - 4th from left, in the blue jacket
- Sandra Rees - Accommodation Officer and Work Experience Coordinator - 5th from left, in the mauve top and sunglasses
- Elspeth Howie - Assistant to Registrar, UK Schools Coordinator & Accounts - 5th from right, in round sunglasses
- Bobbie Ribeiro-Winter - one of our teachers and DoS assistant 6th from right, in light blue top
- Nikki Lyle - Accounts Manager - 2nd from left
- Me - 3rd from left in the background, grey pullover
Chris Polatch, Director M.Ed TESOL, MIL, FRSA