Learn English with us in Winchester
- Winchester - a small, historic city with a famous Cathedral, great pubs, cafés, restaurants
- It was once the capital of England!
- Population 50.000
- One hour from London by train – four trains an hour
- Our school is 2 minutes from the High Street and overlooks the Cathedral
- Group lessons every morning, Monday-Friday
- Option of specialist 1:1 classes in the afternoons
- You can also join extra classes in English with local students or study other languages – afternoons and evenings
- Start any Monday of the year
- Social events, excursions
- Accommodation with a host family or organise your own
Don't just speak English "be English" in Winchester!
Winchester is a beautiful, safe, typically English city in Hampshire, around 70 miles from London.
English Naturally has been a trusted provider of English language programmes since 1999.